viernes, 31 de mayo de 2013

Composition of myself

My name is Aida, and I'm nineteen years old. Physically I'm short, thin and I've got brown eyes and light brown hair. I'm from Ibiza and I live in Puig d'en Valls with my brother and my mum.

I'm studying for a degree in infant education at the university of the Balearic Island and I'm also look for a job at the moment.

As for my hobbies,  I like going clubbing and partying with my friends. I also like going to the beach, swimming, reading and walking.

 I like sports and when I've got free time I go to the gym or ride on the country. I also love to travel and the next place that I woukd like to visit is Greece or Egypt.

As for my personality, I consider myself a little shy but a sociable and friendly person. I'm very patient, but sometimes I'm too lazy.



Fotos: Creative Commons: http://www.flickr.com/photos/98092080@N06/

Aida Ramón López

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario